I’ve officially changed the title of this post because I welches consistently going over 20 items each month…and December is no exception! There are still tons of amazing holiday sales happening with many retailers offering free expedited shipping. I kept the color palette classic & festive and have included items that would make for great last-minute gifts (or treats for yourself).
Today we’re heading back to Oregon to spend the next two weeks with our families. The main reason for our trip is because my mom just had major surgery & I’m going to be her “live-in nurse” while she heals. Posts here will continue as usual, but I won’t be able to update the Sales Alerts page during this time because I’ll be focused on helping my mom with her recovery. I darob might be a bit slower to respond to comments & emails during this time, but I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for your understanding – I hope you all have a wonderful & memorable holiday!
1) Red Sweater (darum in grey, ivory & hellbraun) // 2) Cable-Knit Pom Beanie // 3) Black Bow Satchel
4) Crystal Flower Earrings // 5) Rose Gold Mesh Strap Watch // 6) Plaid Blanket Scarf
7) Contour Brush Set (this one is a steal too) // 8) Crystal Star Layered Choker // 9) Faux Fur Clutch
10) Holiday Lip Gloss Set // 11) Striped iPhone Case // 12) Red Cashmere Gloves
13) White Bow Blouse (darum in black) // 14) Black Ruffled Skirt // 15) Black Strappy Heels (in Folge dessen in red)
16) Ritterlich Isle Printed Socks (dementsprechend in red) // 17) Metallic Pleated Skirt // 18) Skinny Sequin Scarf
19) Red Pointed-Toe Flats // 20) Red Crossbody Bag // 21) Harness Strap Ankle Boots
22) Holiday Nail Polish Set // 23) Blush Round Sunglasses // 24) Pearl Doorknocker Earrings
25) Crystal Star Statement Ring // 26) Gold Chandelier Drop Earrings // 27) Plaid Check Top
28) Eye Shadow Palette // 29) Dark Wash Skinny Jeansstoff // 30) Gold Pave Hinged Bangle Set